OUR NOMAD NOW COMMUNITY & VALUES
We want all Hirers / Employers that visit Nomad Now, and Flexi workers that make use of Nomad Now, to have a refreshing experience on our Platform. To help ensure that, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- We do not tolerate abusive behavior where members bully or harass other users.
- We encourage you to resolve disputes (‘Issues’) mutually within an Order and avoid cancellations.
- Our community is built on trust and respect. Try to align yourself to the community guidelines.
- Respect other users’ privacy. Do not share private information with other users.
- Nomad Now tools or features may not be used to intentionally hurt another user or user’s business.
- Be respectful towards other Flexi workers, Hirers and Nomad Now’s Customer Services representatives.
- We do not allow the use Nomad Now Platforms to harass other users, or and post content to promote, support or glorify hatred.
- We do not allow users to publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
Hirers / Employers must please specifically be aware of the following:
- When contacting Flexi workers, be clear about your needs and expectations. This will save you time and help you get the Services and Delivery that you are looking for.
- Read and understand the description of the Services that a Flexi worker offers and contextualize those against the Flexi worker's qualifications and previous experience before you place an Order.
- Keep in mind that Flexi or Perm worker may receive a high volume of Inquiries and messages from Hirers. They will respond most promptly to clear, polite requests in their preferred language.