OUR NOMAD NOW COMMUNITY & VALUES
We want all Clients that visit Nomad Now, and Freelancers that make use of Nomad Now, to have a refreshing experience on our Platform. To help ensure that, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- We do not tolerate abusive behavior where members bully or harass other users.
- We encourage you to resolve disputes (‘Issues’) mutually within an Order and avoid cancellations.
- Our community is built on trust and respect. Try to align yourself to the community guidelines.
- Respect other users’ privacy. Do not share private information with other users.
- Nomad Now tools or features may not be used to intentionally hurt another user or user’s business.
- Be respectful towards other Freelancers, Clients and Nomad Now’s Customer Services representatives.
- We do not allow the use Nomad Now Platforms to harass other users, or and post content to promote, support or glorify hatred.
- We do not allow users to publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
Clients specifically must please be aware of the following:
- When contacting Freelancers, be clear about your needs and expectations. This will save you time and help you get the Services and Delivery that you are looking for.
- Read and understand the description of the Services that a Freelancer offers and contextualize those against the Freelancers qualifications and previous experience before you place an Order.
- Keep in mind that Freelancers may receive a high volume of Inquiries and messages from Clients. They will respond most promptly to clear, polite requests in their preferred language.